Network (IP) Cameras
An internet protocol camera, or IP camera, is a type of digital video camera commonly employed for surveillance, and which unlike analog closed circuit television (CCTV) cameras can send and receive data via a computer network and the internet.
Implementing a network (IP) camera system in your building automation solution gives you the ability to monitor your building or business from a workstation or at any location in the world via the internet. We provide IP camera solutions that take advantage of the latest in network camera technology, video servers and IP network video products.
Using internet protocol to transmit images, signals and data over a high-speed Ethernet link instead of standard coaxial cabling used in traditional camera systems, IP cameras are versatile and compact. In most circumstances, a group of IP cameras are deployed together with a digital video recorder (DVR) or a network video recorder (NVR) to form a seamlessly integrated video surveillance system.
Advanced Control Corp. is staffed with skilled and qualified professionals to assist you in selecting the right digital surveillance system for your building control needs. Our IP video camera systems provide the following features:
- Choice of video compression code
- No additional video encoder hardware is needed to convert analog video signals into digital data for recordings onto hard drives
- High resolution megapixel image capacity
- Ability to control specified frame resolution and rates for each surveillance camera within the system
- Progressive scan mode allows still images to be separated in high-quality from a video stream
- Support for standard analog CCTV and other image resolutions
To install network (IP) cameras in your facility, call 954.491.6660.