Working with Advanced Control Corporation on your demand control ventilation can help your building run efficiently as well as save the business money.
Air quality and proper ventilation are important because employees are able to work in a safe, comfortable indoor work environment that is free of odors and negative air quality. In order to have a healthy indoor environment, it must be well-planned and correctly managed. Having a clean and healthy indoor environment means that the inside of the building is free of odor, as well as dust and contaminants that circulate to prevent stuffiness.
Advanced Control Corporation can help your business get their demand control ventilation running and up to speed, ultimately helping your indoor air quality. Advanced Control Corporation believes that an efficient demand control ventilation system can help a business by:
- Eliminating unwanted odors
- Maintain outdoor air code requirements
- Provide efficient use of HVAC system
- Improve comfort
- Control humidity levels
If you’re interested in speaking with Advanced Air Corporation today about getting your building up and running on a demand control ventilation system, call 954.491.6660 to find out more.
Demand Control Ventilation
A demand control ventilation system uses sensors that adjust the intake of the outside air, reducing the levels of CO2 that accumulate in the building. By controlling this, Advanced Control Corp is able to guarantee that the air quality in the building is safe and comfortable.
This type of system can help you save money by adjusting the air for weekends, holidays and daylight savings time. Advanced Control Corporation is ready and available to get building owners and engineers up to speed not only by satisfying their controlled ventilation needs but also through training and onboarding.
Already have a building automation system? Not to worry, demand control ventilation systems can be integrated into existing building automation systems! By adding an updated system, proper ventilation, humidity control, and odor elimination can create a safe environment that is up to code.
Advanced Control Corporation is a leader in technological air quality monitoring and control with superior service to back it up.
Who Is Advanced Control Corporation?
Advanced Control Corporation, located in South Florida has been in business since 1987 and is a leader in building automation, energy management, system integrations, access control, and CCTV solutions.
Dedicated to solving comfort, efficiency, security and equipment issues they also believe that the preservation of the environment is of the utmost importance.
Besides being the best in the field in demand control ventilation, Advanced Control Corp. also offers services such as:
- Innovative building systems
- Cost-effective energy management
- Expert system integration
- Quality implementation of building management systems
- Comprehensive services
Advanced Control Corporation also prides themselves on being an excellent organization that is invested in the company’s core values, beliefs, and principles. A few of ACC’s guiding principles are:
- They understand their mission, goals and principles
- They realize that their expectations of one another are critical to their success
- They are customer-driven and focused
- They always provide complete honesty and integrity
- They know that competition is healthy and will work harder and faster than the competition
- They make commitments wisely and live up to them
- They insist on giving their best effort in everything that they do
- They operate with a sense of urgency on ALL matters related to the customers
- They will find a solution, no matter the problem
- They always make themselves proud of everything they do
- They will not have losing or unsuccessful projects
- They believe in their employees and consider each person to be an ambassador of the company
- They believe that those who are treated with respect and responsibility will give their best
Let Advanced Control Corporation help you make your building become the best it can be not only for your business but for your employees. Contact us today at (954) 491-6660.