Benefits of Upgrading Your Building Automation System
The benefits of a comprehensive building automation system are endless and should be a priority for any commercial building owner or manager. Your commercial structure may have an existing management system in place, but with newer technologies and innovations you may be missing out on greater advantages. Older property management systems may not possess full integration of your systemic structure, and cannot compete with the value of newer products and processes that can save time, energy, and money.
Smart Building Management
Smart building management begins with a fully integrated property management system that creates a synergistic flow of systemic processes that provide feedback and adjustments. Our building automation system operates your infrastructure and provides an array of systems solutions. Your managers can monitor activities in real-time and also research and analyze archived data. You will find that many systemic discrepancies can be corrected with automated solutions that can be set in place by our team of experts.
Your property management system can manage all systemic operations, including:
• Temperature and humidity control, air safety and comfort, ventilation and exhaust process.
• We use closed-circuit television networks that can blanket your entire property – in and outdoors, providing monitoring and recording of all activity taking place.
• Our property management system provides access control for entrances, exits, elevators, doors, etc.
• We can establish utility monitoring and energy management initiatives that use essential tools, such as meters, sub-meters, and interactive dashboards.
• Smart building management depends on an open protocol system that allows your managers to interact with all systems, and have the ability to manage them effectively.
• Your building automation system will also have smoke control that allows automated responses to smoke detection. Manipulating smoke takes a variety of process, such as: closing off specific areas, maintaining negative pressure within the affected area to prevent spread, and using a variety of devices to move smoke out of the building via the exhaust system.
Building Automation System
We can create a unique building automation system for your building that addresses vulnerabilities and meets your business needs and budget. We are leaders in developing property management systems for commercial structures in Florida that can increase production, reduce waste, recycle resources, monitor activity, use energy efficiently, and lower your operating costs.
We offer smart solutions to problems that plague corporate structures, utilizing the latest technology in smart building management. Our management systems are scalable and flexible to adapt to future changes and allow for new additions and platforms. Our property management system software features dynamic color graphics and intuitive navigation tools that make management operations simple and effective.
Automation can help you achieve your business goals easily and cost-effectively, by managing your infrastructure properly. You can enjoy optimized performance and productivity while keeping utility costs to a minimum. And your smart building management system can evolve with your company’s growth and future goals.
Isn’t it time you upgraded your commercial building’s automation system?
Why miss out on the many benefits that an enhanced system can bring, when you can make the changes now by contacting Advanced Control Corporation today at 954-491-6660.