CCTV systems for business can provide many advantages for the building where it is installed, allowing business owners to be on top of what is going on in their building at all time.
Closed circuit television (CCTV) is a technology that transmits signals from video cameras to monitors in a specific location. This sort of technology allows business owners and operators to monitor and recorded television images for different purposes, one being security as well as surveillance and safety. Advanced Control Corporation is a leading provider of closed circuit television (CCTV system) and surveillance technology by offering an extensive line of security camera systems to meet every business’s needs.
Interested in CCTV systems for business? Contact a member of Advanced Control Corporation’s sales team today to learn a CCTV system can improve the security of your building.
Benefits of a CCTV System for your Business
Here are a few reasons of why CCTV systems for business can be a great thing to have installed to benefit the company as a whole.
A CCTV system is an excellent way to keep records of when you and your staff are coming to and from your business as well as deliveries. You are able to not only ensure that everything is running smoothly but also go back to check videos if need be.
Just like keeping record, a CCTV system can keep track of what is happening around where the cameras are installed. By monitoring daily activities of those who are on site, you and your employees are able to keep an eye on, and have peace of mind of what is going on inside the building, or on site.
Cameras are a great crime deterrent because when a camera is spotted it brings the understanding that what is happening is also being filmed, which can ultimately be seen by the law. CCTV systems for business are a great way to lower the rate of crime and discourage individuals from doing something wrong.
If there happens to be a crime committed in your business or on a site, having a CCTV system that records all events really can work to an owners advantage. Crimes are much easily solved when a CCTV system is in place because authorities are able to see places, times, locations and suspects.
Advanced Control Corporation will work with any individual interested in a CCTV system whether it is personal, private or commercial. Advanced Control Corp offers different types of cameras for each individual need:
- Network (IP) Cameras : which is a digital video camera that is used for employed surveillance and these cameras can send and receive data via a computer network.
- Fixed Position Cameras: These type of cameras are tied to a digital video recorder or network video recover with cameras that are in a fixed position that provides an economical alternative to a security guard watching a monitor 24/7.
- Pan/Tilt/Zoom Cameras: This type of camera is one that is capable of remote directional and zoom control. These are used to capture events from multiple angles and perspectives.
- Thermal Imaging Cameras: Thermal imaging cameras are commonly used by fire and rescue as well as law enforcement because of their ability to detect things unseen to the naked eye.
- License Plate Capture Cameras: This type of surveillance can be a valuable resource to help businesses enforce security protocols and track down individuals who have violated such protocols.
Advanced Control Corporation is a leader in CCTV systems and have an extensive list of cameras to fit each individual’s needs. Call today to learn how ACC can help your business, 954-491-6660