Discover why building security camera systems are necessary for protecting people and assets.
In today’s world, it is vital that commercial property owners provide a comprehensive safety-net of security around and through their buildings and outdoor property. Our integrated surveillance camera system can provide you with a dependable and cost-effective way to protect your employees, tenants, visitors and property from harm, theft and liability.
Building Security Camera Systems Basics
For a secure safety-net to be effective, your building and property should be examined for vulnerabilities that could act as portals for harm. That is why we thoroughly examine your property before we design and build your unique surveillance camera system. Our security camera systems provide complete surveillance of any aggressive incursion, or unusual behavior, and bring it to the attention of your management staff and even law enforcement, if necessary.
Our integrated security camera systems record and store all data of entries and exits to your property, including license plate capture in parking lots and garages. Your managers can monitor all activity taking place in your building, and deny access or alert authorities if something is suspicious. All persons whose activity is monitored, can be identified with zoom lens capability, and is admissible in a court of law.
Surveillance Camera System Features
Building security systems help to eliminate security risks, and aid in the prevention of real and IT property tampering and theft. Our surveillance camera system monitoring can call attention to individuals who may be trying to steal IT data or other proprietary information. Our closed-circuit television surveillance (CCTV) can blanket your entire building, even in difficult areas, with the use of various types of cameras:
- Fixed Position Cameras are equipped with swivel heads and telescopic mounts, that are ideal for both indoor and outdoor use, and are usually mounted on walls and ceilings.
- Pan/Tilt/Zoom Cameras have the ability to zoom-in for a closer look, and are important for studying minute details etc. These types of cameras can also view up-and-down, and side-to-side, virtually eliminating security system blind spots.
- License Plate Capture Cameras employ optical character recognition features that can read the license plate numbers of vehicles that enter and exit your outdoor property.
- Thermal Imaging Cameras are another important element in building security systems because they have the ability to detect temperature differences (infrared thermography). This dynamic feature allows them to capture footage in complete darkness and in all types of weather conditions.
- Network (IP) Cameras are capable of transmitting images, signals and data over a high-speed Ethernet link using internet protocol. Your managers will have access to all activity occurring on your property, whether they are on-site or off, via desktop, laptop, mobile devices etc. With complete integration, your surveillance camera system allows your managers to monitor all activity taking place and appropriately respond.
Security Camera Systems Recording Solutions
Closed-circuit television surveillance (CCTV) can also incorporate a variety of recording systems that will enhance your security measures:
- Network Video Recording (NVR) enables access to your facility’s video signals via the existing Network infrastructure, integrated Workstation, or via the Web.
- Digital Video Recording (DVR) records video feed in digital format onto a disk drive, or other memory medium. This feature provides extended recording time of security footage, which can be accessed over the internet.
- Hybrid Video Recording (HVR) incorporates the use of analog/IP cameras while providing full HD video output
We have been installing security camera systems in commercial properties in Florida for many years, and we are experts in our field.
To learn more about installing a state-of-the-art surveillance camera system in your facility, contact Advanced Control Corporation today at 954-491-6660.