Increase building efficiency and lower costs with building management systems from Advanced Control Corporation.
Interested in intelligent building solutions for your infrastructure? Sustainable energy management and waste control are vital systemic strategies that you should consider for your company. You can realize actionable energy conservation and other building management system advantages by utilizing intelligent building systems and management. Some of the numerous building management system advantages you will receive include:
- Energy usage will be reduced, waste will be eliminated and performance will be optimized, saving your company time and money.
- Our intelligent building systems are adaptable to change as your business needs evolve. We can incorporate new technologies into your existing infrastructure, and integrate access to outside platforms.
- One of the best building management system advantages that you will receive is that the value of your company and property will increase.
- The design and installation of intelligent building systems provides sustainable solutions to your building infrastructure and environment.
- Overall equipment operating cost expenditures will decrease by about 15% annually.
- Your intelligent management system will provide security for your property, building occupants, and business assets such as IT data and resources.
- Intelligent building systems provide access control to elevators and other areas inside your building. This safety measure protects against security breaches. A well managed intensive security system protects your company against employee theft and tampering, and also deters criminal activity and damage to your property.
- Business managers can access data for monitoring, analyzing, and managing every mechanical and electrical system in your infrastructure from one centralized location or off-site via cloud technology. Our user-friendly graphics interface makes access and management simple and unified.
- Your system allows access to air quality, temperature control, video surveillance and power monitoring for one single building or multiple structures.
- An intelligent building security system utilizes advanced access control, plus surveillance and intrusion detection technologies. Your security system can be customized to meet the needs of your building and property vulnerabilities, and also secure building occupants and resources. Building management system advantages include the use of RFID scanners, biometric scans, digital video surveillance, CCTV, access card readers, smoke and toxic gas detection devices, and lighting control.
- Building management system advantages also includes improved sustainability for the extended life of systems and equipment.
- An automated lighting system uses a sophisticated web of sensors, occupancy controls and scheduling that automatically shut down lighting during scheduled times of the day or night, and also when areas are unoccupied. Areas include inside buildings and outside walkways, parking garages, loading docks etc. The U.S. Department of Energy reports a 30% annual savings on lighting costs with the use of intelligent building systems.
- Security protection measures are connected to the lighting control system so that when sensors pick up activity in a specific area, that area will be flooded with light to deter theft and other criminal activity. Alarms can also be set in place to alert law enforcement and protect building occupants.
When your building is properly managed, you can improve security, increase building efficiency and reduce operating costs. Advanced Control Corporation has been creating intelligent building systems since 1987 and we oversee every facet of a project, from implementation, integration and operation. We are well known for providing quality products and service to our clients. Our technicians and staff are educated and experienced to meet the meticulous service standards that we insist upon. We offer our clients an array of tech support, maintenance and service programs that can be customized to meet your specific business goals and budget. You can enjoy building management system advantages too by contacting Advanced Control Corporation today at: 954-491-6660.