Is your building as safe as it should be? Building security has always been a concern for owners and tenants alike, but current challenging political and economic times have turned it into a matter of paramount importance. While a growing number of building owners are employing the latest security automation technology to turn their buildings into safe havens, there are still some who are compromising the safety of their tenants by expecting a single security guard or poorly maintained equipment to adequately protect their premises. Fortunately, the security design experts at Advanced Control Corporation can configure a cost-effective security automation system that completely protects your premises. We can then service and maintain all components so your tenants can rest secure in a safe, protected environment.
Whether you have a small, midsize, or large facility, high-rise office building, school, healthcare facility, or retail store, Advanced Control can design an integrated security solution with the specific features you desire. You can choose stand-alone access control operation or we can integrate elevator security control with our building automation system and video surveillance (CCTV) system to create a complete security automation solution. Each component has a specific role to play in safeguarding your facility:
- Access Control – Provides the ability to deny or permit the use of a specified resource by a specified entity. Using cards and readers, you can control admission to different areas of your building on a person-by-person basis. This provides the highest level of security, a must in buildings that house more than one company. When managing physical resources, logical resources, or digital resources, access control mechanisms streamline operations with complete accuracy.
- Elevator Access Control – Allows you to control elevator use and floor access for every level in your building, via cards and readers. The system administrator can set accessible floors for each cardholder. A host computer manages event data for even the largest facilities, providing dynamic control of memory for up to 50,000 cardholders / up to 20,000 Events. For added security, the system even retains ID event data and setting value in case of power failure.
- CCTV – Advanced Control employs network, fixed position, pan/tilt/zoom, and thermal imaging cameras to survey specified areas or your entire building to blanket your building in protection. Add one of our digital, network, or hybrid CCTV Video Recording Solutions for an economical alternative to having a 24/7 security guard.
Once your chosen components are up and functioning properly, Advanced Control offers Fort Lauderdale Security Automation Services to ensure your system keeps operating at the highest level of efficiency. Through our “I am Service ™” program, we provide the most comprehensive service solutions in the industry. Our “I am Service™”-trained technicians provide year round service to your building automation and security automation systems, maintaining your equipment. Advanced Control offers comprehensive Service Agreements that provide a wide range of scheduled maintenance and preventive activities to keep your system running at optimal efficiency and reliability. Our Service Agreements offer tremendous benefits including:
- Avoidance of Break Downs
- Lower Operational Costs
- Increased Equipment Life
- System Optimization
- Better Comfort for Occupants
- Priority Service Response
Advanced Control also offers a comprehensive range of additional services, including:
- User Training
- Software Upgrades
- Help Desk
- Energy Conservation Consultation
- Software/Database Archiving and Storage
- Time and Material Repair and Maintenance Service
The proficient security design experts at Advanced Control Corporation are ready to customize a security automation solution for your facility, with a full line of comprehensive services to ensure your system functions at its efficient best for years to come. We have been providing building automation in South Florida since 1987, helping business owners increase security, reduce energy costs, and improve their building’s efficiency. Contact Advanced Control Corporation today at 954.491.6660 to experience the peace of mind a truly secure facility provides.